Saturday, November 7, 2009

HapPink Halloween!!!

Just wanted to share some of our recent "Lezparteh!" moments with you guys.


We had a Halloween Party! (Hurrah! The last halloween party I attended was I think, 2 years ago? LOSER). Hindi kami nagpapigil kay Typhoon Santi. (BTW, Kainis ka, Santi! I don't care kahit sosyal ang name mo, you're not invited! Ang hangin-hangin mo kasi!)


Now you see I am in a barkada of about 5 or 6 girls and over 10 boys. So kahit na gaano kami ka-excited sa kakaisip  ng halloween costume, dahil boys sila and they're "too cool for costumes", hindi sila kakagat. Kasi, if they had a choice (my gut tells me this and i'm about 90% sure) they would rather spend a night drinking at some friend's house in their pambahay outfits: t-shirt, shorts, tsinelas, kahit na ano pa ang occasion (yung iba pa are not fond of showering... ay! ako din pala).

This year though we were really pushing for a party. So what we did was compromise... Sige, ayaw niyo mag costume?! PWES! Mag-isip na lang tayo ng color theme! Lahat kailangan sumunod! No excuses!

Hence, the HAPPINK HALLOWEEN PARTY! (organized by my friends martha and ej, plus yours truly)


 Excuse me, hindi ako nandaya (hello??? PINK SCARF!)... I also had PINK SHORTS on. 

Ej - the hostess with the mostest


Martha - the party organizer aka Little Girl, Big Voice aka Jasmine Trias


 
Our makati-girlfriend Pam, and Ej's hubby, CP.





This is my official "Drag Princess" look. (I'm not worthy to be called queen just yet)


HapPink Hallow-Pink!

3 comments:

  1. I like the Drag Princess get-up. If you'll level up to Drag Queen next time, you'll need Drag Queen make-up too. Hahaa! Shucks, I get the feeling when there are more boys in your barkada compared to girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm not sure if I can pull off the Drag Queen look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kawaii! Looks like you had fun, though it might've been more fun with costumes. :)

    ReplyDelete