Saturday, January 16, 2010

So... I Guess I'm It

I've been tagged on a blog post by my good friend, Russ... so now, I guess I'm It. 

The rule is to confess 7 random things about yourself, then pass on to 7 blogger friends. Since currently I've been in somewhat of a mind block, I thought I'd play along. The thing is, just recently I've posted a "confession" entry where I confessed 2 of my deepest darkest secrets (don't worry, nothing shocking there... in fact, they're both very lame)... which means that doing this 7 confessions thing would be a "repeat performance" entry. (What the heck's with all this explaining I'm doing?! Sometimes, I really do think too much... )

Well, my Saturday night plans didn't happen, so I'm bored at home when everyone's out and about. So, I'm doing this! But since I've already confessed two things in the past, I thought I'd add just 5 more confessions to make it 7. (People, I'm not really cheating. I'm just really lazy, okay?)

Here are my 5 additional random (and not very controversial) confessions:


1.I LOVE SINGING ALOUD


I love it so much that sometimes I forget common decency and sing aloud aboard the BF to Makati to BF Public Shuttle. I love it so much that apart from being able to sing the lyrics to an entire song (one that I really like), I can sing the back up vocals PERFECTLY, and make sounds resembling instrument sounds (bom-bom-bom and tooooroooroootooo, among others). I'm the sh*t, I tell you. My nickname should be Iza "The One-Woman-Band" Singson.


2. I OWN TOO MANY BLACK CLOTHING


It was the last Christmas season when I realized this. There I was, after a shopping trip, going through my recent purchases... when it dawned on me: my closet is already filled with black clothes, and I just bought several more to add to my collection. No, I'm not a witch, nor am I a gothic person/anyone overtly depressed/suicidal. The simplest explanation to this "Black Phenomenon" is that I am actually just a little "thicker" (read: FATTER... ouch!) than I used to be, and I need the slimming benefits of dressing in black.


BTW, sorry for that "Black Phenomenon" coining thing I just did. I just wanted to make this sound more interesting.


3. I'M A WEEPER


Do not be mistaken by this tough exterior, my friend... As if. I cry all the time. It's freaking annoying. I try to bottle my emotions in, and I succeed sometimes in doing that, although my face can look a little constipated when I'm holding back the tears.


You want to know what's worse than drunk-calling? Or drunk-texting? DRUNK CRYING. Enough said.



4. I HAVE A SPLIT PERSONALITY


Okay, don't take #4 literally. I'm not a nutter. What I meant by #4 is that I really do have so many different and opposing character traits. Sometimes, I think my personality depends on who I'm dealing with (or how comfortable I am with this other person)... and boy, do I take it to the extremes.

I can be the quietest, shyest, most serious, and snobbiest, (I swear I've been called a snob many, many times and I never really understood why) person you'll ever know... or I can be the complete opposite: the loudest, rowdiest, funniest, and friendliest (I've been called a snob and then been called super friendly, even I'm confused) girly in the planet. 


5. I AM IN LOVE WITH THE BEACH LIFE... THE PALM TREES, WHITE SANDS, CRYSTAL CLEAR WATERS... BUT I NEVER SWIM.


I just have this little fear of being eaten alive by a shark. Blame that great white thing that was so popular in the 80's they made a movie about it, add the theme from the movie soundtrack, and you get a lifetime PHOBIA.


Well, that's all folks. Til next time, and after I've recovered from this slump... Be seeing ya!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I have a lot of black stuff too in my closet. Kase naman, you can't go wrong with it. Wear it during the day, oks. Wear it at night, oks parin :)

    ReplyDelete